Friday, October 15, 2010

Small cross

This cross measures 15cm from top to bottom, so it's not really small at all... But it is the smallest of the two crosses in Mary Konior's Tatting with Visual Patterns :)


Made with Lizbeth 20 in "Vineyard Harvest" and Puppets/Eldorado (still not sure which is the brand name and which is the thread) in black. The cross has not been blocked/pressed yet, so the ends of the arms curl up a little. That's probably because I changed the stitch count on the last round because the black thread doesn't match the Lizbeth 100%... I did the final chain round in black because I thought it would look sort of like a stained glass window, which I am a big fan of. When I grow up and build my own house, I want lots of those windows :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The colors work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cross! I like the way the black makes the other colors stick out. And I too love stained glass windows and would love them in a house! May your dream come true! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with ThumbnailsLinkWithin