1 - I had my Biology exam today, and it went great! I got a B :D I'm quite pleased with that, even though I think I could've got an A if I hadn't hesitated on a few of the questions, the answers of which aren't even in my book (I have checked!). Since this was just a final exam and not following a course, the students are free to choose between two or three different books with the same basic contents and varying detail information. All I could say was that what they were asking for was not in my book, but still all my answers were correct... That sort of bugs me a little, but most of all I'm just relieved that it's over. I really don't like oral exams :/ But, afterwards my boyfriend surprised me with a bottle of wine! So tonight I've been enjoying a glass of red and tatting happily away on the snail from Tatted Animals :) Trying out the Lizbeth "Razzle Dazzle" for the shell. Looks promising so far!
2 - When I notified Roseground that two of the Lizbeth balls I got were the wrong size, they apologized and shipped the balls in the right size, and I got to keep the wrong ones! Bonus :) So now I have "Christmas Green Mix" and "Country Grape Swirl" in both size 20 and 40. Sweet!
Happy tatting to you all! Hope I'll have more new tatting to show you soon :)
Yay! Can't wait to see the snail. I showed my sis-in-law my tatting and she went nuts and insisted I teach her how!
ReplyDelete